Thursday, September 2, 2010
Temptations
Aldous Huxley's ideology on removing temptation causes me to think a little bit. He states that removing the temptations from life is the only way to live. I completely disagree with the idea of removing temptation. Eliminating temptation is a great theory, but thats all it is, a fictional idea. Eliminating all temptation is impossible. There is no way to live life without some sort of temptations. There are many theories or "great" ideas out there that would help society, but the majority of these ideas are either illogical or impossible to integrate into society. I think that temptation is something that we have to learn to live with. I think some temptation in life is completely necessary. Dealing with temptations in life keeps you honest. Learning to respond to these temptations will help you advance in life. Conditioning yourself to ignore the temptations is the only way to "eliminate" temptations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment